19 November, 2009

Nepal - December 5th - 28th 2009!!



Sorry if I make a few of you jealous but in two weeks time I'm jetting off on a mini travel adventure. I'm off to Nepal for Christmas and I will be working in a childrens home teaching English, Art and basic life skills....I may even get a card making class or two in there!! I think it would be something the children would enjoy! I'm nervous about the trip, probably because i have a fear of flying, so god help the person sitting next to me on the planes to London, Doa & Katmandu!!! However, it will be the trip of a lifetime and I'm planning on squeezing as much in as possible!! I cannot wait to use my camera over there, I will be snap happy thats for sure!! so watch out for the shots on my return!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails