21 February, 2010

Top o the morning to ya!!!




With St Patricks Day fast approaching, I've been rooting around in that room I like to call my studio for all things green and Irish like!!!

I've created a range of St.Patricks Day cards for those of you out there with Irish loved ones abroad, or those of you who own a red setter and think "well I'm pretty much Irish!" If you look closely you might have noticed a difference in my photography skills. I've been working hard at improving these and thanks to a another card making blog I read, I picked up a few tips....the biggest one was, turn off the flash and use natural light and thats exactly what I did! I'm super dooper pleased with them!

Lots more items to come in my etsy siopa, so stya tuned as they say!

Enjoy! x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails