20 July, 2010

Ahoy Sailor!


.....How cute is the ribbon used on this card?

.....I recently picked it up in Limerick and I'm totally in love with it I just could not wait to create something with it, so here it is a cute baby boy card. Topped off with some wonderful buttons from NiceDay Supplies of course!

I've just listed this item in my Etsy shop so if you know of a new arrival, stop on by to purchase! Only one for sale (or should that be 'sail'.....bad joke!) at the moment, however I always welcome those fun custom orders!

Also, my De-stash giveaway is still going strong with many a crafty person sticking their name into the virtual hat! Remember to enter, become a fan of the LuckyRainbow blog and leave a comment under the de-stash giveaway blog entry! The lucky winner will be selected on Tuesday evening, July 27th! (ohhh the excitement!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails