17 January, 2011

Wedding Invitations!

Hi guys!

I promised before the weekend that I would post some new photos from my wedding invite collection....however at the time of writing that particular blog post (and here's the funny part) - I had forgotten that I had left behind my wedding portfolio case when I was last home visiting family in the north east of the country!! Silly, forgetful me!!

I however, promise to put a post up once my case is back in possession in lovely Limerick!

Instead, here are some wedding posts to keep you going from around the web

- Wedding trends from 2010 that I love!

-beautiful calligraphy for your invites!

- gorgeous head pieces for the bride!

- how cute!

- and finally.....Stunning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails