11 May, 2011

Today I heart...

The Catherine Street Cultural Dig which yours truely is participating and helping out at, takes place this weekend (May13th - 15th)! I'll be selling a selection of LuckyRainbow goodies as well as helping sell great and crafty items from the Etsy Ireland team.



This is the second year of the CATDIG and is was a resounding success last year. I remember last year, I was crazy busy in my full time job, working weekends and was angry I was missing out on all the fun and wacky events. (To be honest that happens alot...whenever a great exhibition opens, I usually am unable to attend!) - This year it will be a different story!

If you're in the Munster area or feel like popping over to lovely Limerick, stop on by and check out any one of the great events scheduled to take place. Ruth (from NiceDay Designs) and I would love to see you. We are located next door to Bourkes Bar on Catherine Street!

Come one, come all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails