22 October, 2012

Christmas Gifts

Like many of you out there, I'm already thinking about gifts for Christmas! I'm finding it a tad difficult to decide on what to get my nearest and dearest, especially the other half! After six years together, it gets harder to 'surprise' him.

Below are some possible gift ideas!

For the sister who says "I'm not hard to buy for" but in reality she totally is!

A perfume tray to hold all her sweet smelling perfumes that smell pretty and floral. These are the scents she likes!


Or perhaps some comfy Pj's, but remember to buy them a size too big, 
as she like them that way!


Which could be accompanied by this fun print!


For your mum who always says "You went to Art College and I have no art belonging to you!" (Yup, its true, I should really remedy that!)

Some gorgeous cushions, just cas!



For your boyfriends dad, who loves wholesome organic foods and lots of cheese!


or a fun Christmas jumper, cas you know he'll wear it! (for a least a minute anyways!)

For the boyfriend who is clean nut, enjoys a workout at the gym, considers himself to be a bit of a 'Jamie Oliver' in the kitchenand generally makes you laugh everyday!


A manly looking Kitchen aid!

 
A decent looking gym bag - minus the holes, cuts and tears!




 and finally, some scents to keep him smelling fresh!

What are you planning on buying? Share your gift ideas here!




6 comments :

  1. i love those slate cheese platters, they are so darling!

    for friends or for small gifts, wine aerators are wonderful gifts!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a wonderful list! You have excellent taste and I can see a few things that would make great gifts around here.

    I put together a small list of things I'd like to ask for for my family... at least some ideas so far. It's on my blog here:

    http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.it/2012/10/christmas-wish-list-ing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have given such bright ideas. I am grateful to you for this.

    Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas. And it will be soon. Your post is worth reading. I found here some great and fantastic ideas for Christmas Gifts. I really enjoyed your informative and interesting post. Thank you Thank you So much for that…
    -
    kuenstlicher christbaum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my list all set to celebrate Christmas with zeal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails