03 January, 2010

I love card making days!





Today is my last day off before I head back to the 9-5.30 grindstone that is work!! In fact I'm kinda of looking forward to going back, I need a little bit of routine in my life...don't we all? However no sooner will I be back and I be wishing for Friday night to come so I can run straight back into my messy craft room.

But for now, let me share with you some more of my creations, all of which can be used for the 2010 Valentines season! (yes I said it...one holiday is over and us card makers are planning the next!)

Hope you enjoy! Those of you who wish to purchase can contact me at luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com xxx

1 comment :

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails