25 August, 2010

Vacation Mode!

Hellllooooo Lucky-Rainbow-ers! (cute eh)

I'm currently taking a mini vacation from Etsy and LuckyRainbow for the next week as the full time job must take priority. It's our busiest two weeks of the academic year and 12 hour days follow suit! Cue super, sad, smiley face!

I shall be back in action from the second week in September. For those of you who have orders, if they are ready or shipped I will have already contacted you and if you havn't heard from me, you will very soon!

Thank you for your patience!
Rebecca x 

2 comments :

  1. Hope the week isn't too manic Rebecca. Good luck with all those lovely students! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'unlike unlike!!', good luck with all the evil students!

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails