10 September, 2010

Here comes the bride....




......no not me!

I've been working on some wedding invitations over the last few days for a colleague in work. The colours in her wedding party are very specific and I must admit I had some trouble trying to source the perfect colour of fuchsia, however I did not fail in my attempts! After much chat the lovely bride to be has finally decided to go ahead with one of the invites included in my photos listed.......Which one do you think she choose? What's your favourite?


6 comments :

  1. Oh I love the colours you've used! My favourite is the second design. It's very romantic and the attention to detail is amazing! Your little signature stitches are just so lovely Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Obsessed with stitches' would be a term I'd use!!! Thanks Beth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one too. So beautiful and the lace is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good guesses ladies!!!! Yup numero two has gone into production for our lovely bride to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca,

    They are so beautiful with the lace, butterflies and stiches. The guests are certainly going to love them!!!

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails