03 January, 2011

A clean studio is a happy studio!

While clearing away all my Christmas items for another year I came across stashes and books of paper that I forgot I had in my possession! I suppose that's what happens when you're a bit of a paper-addict! Normally when this happens, I realise that it's usually paper that I have no use for anymore and I tend to give it away to others or have a blog de-stash giveaway!

Surprisingly I loved everything I found and decided in an effort to freshen up my Etsy Shop I would make a few card sets and see if they took off! I've sold a few before but never got the chance to sit down and make, photograph, edit and list more!


 I really love this gift set of five tall cards. Normally I stick to one type of sized card, but these blank tall cards have been staring at me for an age. It was only right I used them up!


They're currently listed on Etsy for €12.50 - envelopes included of course! I heart them! (I hope you do too!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails