17 April, 2011

It's been a while....

BUT.....I do have some new and colouful items to list on my Etsy shop today! I had a light bulb moment and decided to photograph them in my newly renovated back garden while the sun was shining in all it's glory! For the record, it has dissappeared behind the clouds once more!

Photographing new items in the daylight is by far mcuh more easier than indoors, the time it usually takes me to photograph my items indoors does not even begin to compare to the speed and quickness of outdoor photography! Plus, its more fun too!

My new favourite cards are....



The royal wedding takes places at the end of the month and I can imagine bunting all over the UK in honor of the bride and groom and all the street parties that are sure to take place.....I want some real bunting! :)




Bright, summer-y colours for you to enjoy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails