19 April, 2011

Today I heart...

With all the talk of the Royal Wedding and street parties accross the length and breadth of the UK, I have fallen (again) in love with bunting!

Etsy, of course has an array of handmade bunting and bunting supplies and to me, the elude to the 1950's! If I had the time, I'd decorate my backgarden in bunting for a summer bbq....now if only the sun would stay around long enough, then perhaps it would happen!

A few of my favourites!




A magical summers day! - StarlitNestGifts


Romantic from RubyRedcrafts


Cleve Bunting from notetrunk


 A super cute print that would take pride of place in my home - afcat84


Bunting Birthday cards from a very cute shop - craftedbylindy


Adorable wedding bunting from funkyshique


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails