06 February, 2010

CraftyIreland


Hurragh! Another milestone achieved! I had been searching for a while for some sort of craft blog where by I could meet other crafters from Ireland, but also to drool over their fantastic talent and work! I totally believe looking at other peoples work can insipre you and give you the motavation and confidence to create even more of your own great work!

So without further a do - I'm am pleased to say that I am now a member of the
Esty Ireland team. They represent Crafty Ireland, which to date consists of over 100 talented people working in a wide variety of media. Some if not all of the work is just gorgeous and I've already lined up numerous items I want to purchase for myself and others! (but mostly for myself!!)

Big thanks to my college buddy Ruth from Nice Day Designs who gave me a cool tip for links etc!! I'm now offically link-happy! :)

1 comment :

  1. Glad to have you on board!! No worries about the links, it took me a while to figure it out too

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails