06 February, 2010

Its been a productive day!!!





All week I kept telling myself that when Saturday arrives, I'm locking myself away into the studio! I'm feeling pretty determined lately to create some great work and most importantly, I want to have the best items possible to have on display on my esty page and of course for show on the estyireland blog too!!

I'm obviously still in a loved up mood...its hearts galore in the studio today! No doubt I'll be seeing them in my sleep tonight! These items will also be appearing on www.luckyrainbowdesigns.etsy.com

Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. Oh these are gorgeous, the first photo is particularly fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails