03 February, 2010

New Banner!!

I finally got around to making a banner and creating some sort of design unique to LuckyRainbowDesigns. In Art college I used photoshop alot for various things, but have gotten a little rusty since I left. However a few hours later I was back in the flow and hey presto, a new banner was born! TA DAAA! :)

The image behind the text was an old photo found on my laptop from my H.Dip experimenting days...I really love it as I didn't want to go for the obvious picture of a rainbow for design...and then came choosing the text. I love fonts and could spend hours picking the right one, but in the end a decision had to be made! let me know what you think!! :)x

2 comments :

  1. Looks lovely Rebecca, very modern and stylish nice colours too :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks All things nice!!! I appreciate your comments! Hope you're keeping well! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails