08 April, 2010

Bad Karma


I've just had a 'karma' incident in the local Spar and now I'm full of guilt! Let me explain......Off I went for a few items, there's no grub in the house and I said to myself, "a frozen pizza will do, you can work it off tomorrow!"...... One frozen pizza, two litres of milk, a sneaky bottle of vino and choccie bar (a small on, mind you!) later I find myself at the cash register. €12.69 said the nice lady in her polish limerick accent....I gathered lots of change out of my purse and said "Here's €2.69 in change" and then gave her a €20 note on top....a nice even €10 in change I expected.....The nice Spar lady gave me €10 exactly whilst talking to her spar colleague, shut the till and as I was walking out the door I heard "oh...oh, wait"....I looked, she handed me another €10 note....I took it (a tad confused)....and walked out.........oh dear! "Keep walking Rebecca, Don't.turn.back......................What to do next? Friends suggest saying a prayer to make it even, the boyfriend is at football, but when I tell him he'll say "Sweet!" (typical (mature) student!).........answers on a blogpost comment postcard please! :(

1 comment :

  1. Oh no that is bad Karma!! Did the girl call after you?? Options
    1.Buy another bottle of wine, drink it and cry about how evil you are
    2.Go back into the shop and give back the money
    3.Buy a homeless person a cup of coffee and a sandwich
    4.Forget about it, it's ok, it happens all the timer, it was only a tenner

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails