02 August, 2010

Guest Blogging!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're enjoying the last of your bank holiday relaxation if you're in Ireland! and if you're not in Ireland, hope the Monday blues weren't too bad! I'm celebrating the last of my bank holiday Monday with a Chinese (naughty, naughty!) and a soak in a bath filled with bath bombs!

This evening I was lined up to guest blog for the lovely Lola Dee, an Etsy Ireland team member from Cork. Check out her cute accessories and photography here on her etsy shop. She's currently on vacation in Turkey at the mo (not one bit jealous!), but she has left her siopa open for you to browse and purchase! I really enjoyed the idea of guest blogging and someday I'd like to line up some other crafters or artists for the LuckyRainbow blog. Its always good to get a different perspective in life! For those of you interested in the piece I wrote today, feel free to view it here.

I hope you all have an enjoyable week!

2 comments :

  1. I love reading blogs from other countries besides my own... I love how little language differences sound... and sometimes they make me laugh.

    Today I'm reading along and it sounds to me like you have a naughty Chinese guy relaxing in the tub with you and your bath bombs.

    Of course, maybe that is EXACTLY what you meant... whatever, I don't judge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've read that back I see the possible error!!! or maybe its that I have a chinese boyfriend!! Only kidding!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails