16 January, 2013

Valentines Day


Are you loved up, eyeing some one up and perhaps looking for that perfect card which says "I think you're alright!"....just kidding people! Yup, mushy day aka Valentines Day is just around the corner and I've put the head down and dug into all things pink and red, especially for you guys and gotten together some new Valentines cards for that special someone in your life.


Don't worry, I've stayed well away from images of bears holding hearts and love birds exchanging sweet nothings for something a little more grown up, but that's just my personal taste creeping into my work. In line with re-opening my Etsy shop on January 20th, all of these cards will be available to purchase from then. BUT if you just can't wait and perhaps need extra shipping time, you can contact me through blogger or via luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com and cupid here will sort you out. The good stuff - if you're based in Ireland, shipping is free!






5 comments :

  1. Wow! very cute... I love the little luggage tag one at the start. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel, now if I could just make cupcakes as yum as yours!...

      Delete
  2. Collage is the one craft that I love to do and feel confident about. These are gorgeous. Art therapy, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I totally agree, yeah for Art Theraphy!

      Delete
  3. Hey Rebecca! Love these:) Really nice:)

    Are you a Crafts Council of Ireland member??

    You definitely should be.

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails